CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

    Welcome Friends ! =)

    I Love My Followers =)

    Tuesday 19 April 2011

    I hope to be there . . .

    Hye2 ! This post looks interesting but actually not ! Hahaha~ . Why i say so ? Cause i caught in nervous until now ! !

    interview room =)

    while waiting . . . i snap this ! This is the scenery . . .



    Panel 2 over there =)

    And . . . They are my friends . . .

    Panel 1 - My panel =)
    Panel 1 - My Panel =)

    I hope to be with them ! .


    Panel 1 =)

    Hope to see u then in UiTM Foundation TESL =)

    You read, you think, you analyse, you SMART  ‾
      You smile, I smile, you like , I love it honey 。◕‿◕。






    so glad if you like and response me =))

    4 response(s):

    kindergartenlibrary said... [Reply]

    wow ..congrtas !!!
    =)

    Nur Syera Ismail said... [Reply]

    oh !
    not sure yet . .
    i wish i could be there . . =)
    thnx yaw ! =D

    kindergartenlibrary said... [Reply]

    welcome ..all the best comel !
    =)

    Nur Syera Ismail said... [Reply]

    thnx nelly =)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...