CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

    Welcome Friends ! =)

    I Love My Followers =)

    Saturday 12 March 2011

    Don't Cry . . . .

    Do you still remember who is him ??
     Conway Twitty - Don't Cry Joni .

     Who is Conway Twitty ? He is a musician . This is one of his songs . He looks dull but actually not ! Try to understand his songs lyrics . U'll find that ur heart will go on and so mine ! It storied about Joni who loves Jimmy in her young age . Too young act . Joni beg to Jimmy to wait her grow up . Unfortunately , he can't . So , he decides to left his home town and got a job . While having there , he always remeber his moment's with Joni who is his neighbour . Jimmy decides to back to his hometown and proposes Joni to be his wife after 5 year he left his hometown . Unfortunately , when he goes to Joni's home . He finds that everythng have change .
    Joni had been married with his best freind , John !
    Can u describe how's Jimmy feels ? Yeah !
    That sounds horrible . But this is act about LIFE .
    U'LL CARE BOUT SMEONE WHEN SHE IS NO LONGER WITH U . .
    TO ACCOMPONY U . . APPRICIATE PEOPLE ! 




    Woman- Jimmy please say you'll wait for me
                    I'll grow up someday you'll see 
                    Saving all my kisses just for you 
                    Shine with love 
                    forever true

    Man - Joni was the girl who lived next door
                I've known her I guess 10 years or more
                Joni wrote me a note one day
                And this is what she had to say

    Woman - Jimmy please say you'll wait for me
                     I'll grow up someday you'll see
                     Saving all my kisses just for you
                     Signed with love
                     forever true

    Man - Slowly I read her note once more
                Then I went over to the house next door
                Her tear drops fell like rain that day
                When I told Joni what I had to say

                Joni, Joni please don't cry
               You'll forget me by and by
               You're just fifteen
                I'm twenty two
                And Joni I just cant wait for you

               Soon I left our little home town
               Got me a job and tried to settle down
               But these words kept haunting my memory
               The words that Joni said to me

    Woman - Jimmy please say you'll wait for me
                    I'll grow up some day you'll see
                    Saving all my kisses just for you 
                    Signed with love
                    forever true

    Man - I packed my clothes
               And I caught a plane
               I had to see Joni
               I had to explain
               How my heart was filled
               With her memory
               And ask my Joni if she'd marry me

               I ran all the way
               To the house next door
               But things weren't like they were before
               My tear drops fell like rain that day
               When I heard what Joni had to say

    Woman - Jimmy, Jimmy please don't cry
                    You'll forget me by and by
                     It's been five years since you've been gone
                     Jimmy I married your best friend John


    so glad if you like and response me =))

    2 response(s):

    syairah said... [Reply]

    hi there!!love this song..classical and evergreen..;D
    but serves the man right!huhu...nice blog btw..;D
    good english usage though..

    Nur Syera Ismail said... [Reply]

    hye ! yeah !
    serves the man right !
    most of thnx =)
    im trying to improve my english actually =))

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...