CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

    Welcome Friends ! =)

    I Love My Followers =)

    Saturday 5 March 2011

    Bout the REAL LIFE =)

    5 March 2011 - Saturday - I woke up late thn usual . Fuckin' in busy situation , i dressed up myself in hurry . About half of 7 , I started my journey to KL without my mum or my dad . I skipped my english clas tht day to make sure tht i can enjoy myself on fifth March ! I went there with both of my grands ! It's terriblely bored journey , readers digest cannot attract my full attention ! GET LOST ! Fortunately, i still can control myself . Behave myself ! so, means tht im undercontrol . What i saw on my journey cannot myself go on with smile and laugh until i reached Harisons and so on to Sogo KL . I forgot what i faced a while . i enjoy this 'trip' damn much ! I LAIVVV IT ! Shoppings got me lost in my world . Little dress . Jeans . Baggie . High heels and statillato . That's my fav ! Always make me crazy in no time ! Grotty ? Oh no ! I love to looked around even i cannot grab all this and belong all this . Im heading to my aunt house in Batu 10 Cheras tht cloudy evening . Anees Nurfitrah Binti Nazlan . Knowing her juz a beautiful moment and i crave it much more longer time with her ! She threat me well . I love her ! so much ! Around 5 im heading back to Sg Besar . Stuck in traffic jam for one hour long . We arrived KS during maghrib and having such dinner there . Then i back home . Nothing attractive to share . Nothing special bout this story . Rubbish ! yeah ! I know tht word . I juz can't speak it out . I dun want nobody hurt ! Peace be upon you . C u nxt . Tc . Ily & always my .






    so glad if you like and response me =))

    0 response(s):

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...