CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

    Welcome Friends ! =)

    I Love My Followers =)

    Friday 4 March 2011

    Release TENSION !!!

    D'Muara Marine Park - 3rd March 2011 - 4pm :

    wut special bout dis place ? dunno la . . i juz hang out with full of hopes so i can erase all my memories . tired already ! ! Smile across my cheecks doesn't mean that my life full of colous . doesn't means that all things i can handle up lightly . smoothly . Dunno how to describe this complicated feelings . i juz can say . i've forgot bout this . do u really trust wut i say ? nope ! regret ? hmm . . its simply the best answer . but i can't admit that easily ! who tricks me to this ? thts the evil person . that person attack me into the hell ! i wanna be in heaven . in heaven ! in heaven ! can u plz understnd me ? . so, i ran out from these messy . i've to turn around and change my own mind ! change everything . let starts it with A . smile means nothing for me such it always full of painful . full of lying . these moments i hope will be a strt point for me to build up my smile story . time is running out . gtg ! c u soon yeah ! =) with my new LIFE . new SMILE . new DETERMINATION . new SPIRIT ! tc =p





    so glad if you like and response me =))

    2 response(s):

    Ismet Ulam Raja said... [Reply]

    xajak ponnnnnnn

    Nur Syera Ismail said... [Reply]

    alar . .
    cm ne nk ajak . .
    dye g ngajar . .
    ptg uh ktorng tunggu kt bwh . .
    x turon pon . .
    :(

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...